Thursday, September 17, 2015

M-I-A

Hello Everyone,

I am so sorry that I have been M-I-A  lately, there has been tons of stuff going on in my life that has kept me SO busy; and a few others that have kept me from blogging.  I promise that I will be more active in the future, thanks for sticking with me!

On top all the chaos with the company continuing to mess up my paycheck, kids returning to school, and all of the other normal life adventures... my computer decided to abandon me. :(  It just QUIT!!  No warnings, just stopped...  I guess it was just worn out.  Kinda like I have been feeling lately!

I've been spending a lot of time focusing on A New Me and not so much here, but I plan to make changes in that area!!  A New Me has grown A LOT, but we have been just blogging about everything there and not just the meant to be areas... it's all good, but hoping to bring a little bit of that here!

I have invited my co-owner of A New Me, Joanne, to join me blogging here.. I'm hoping she accepts because I have big ideas for the future...

Again, I apologize for not blogging more.  If all goes right, you all will be glad you hung around!  :)


What would you like to see being discussed here??  Give me some topic ideas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment