Saturday, March 2, 2013

Amazing what a few changes can do!

The first version of my diaper-cake turned out pretty good...

My 1st Diaper=Cake: Version #1

but a few addition things had to be done to it; so, here's what I did...

I added a bow with a red layer to the front.. which helped compliment the wheels; and I added a little window in the bad to avoid the plain look!


Cute little flowers were added to the wheels and one on the top of the bassinet/stroller as well.


You can see the changes in the pictures below, to get a better look at the changes and how the changes the look of the whole project.
My 1st Diaper-Cake: Version #2... The Completed Version! :)

Overall.. I think that my first Diaper-Cake project turned out pretty good; and I think the couple will like the gift!!  

Hope to tackle a new project soon though; because making this bassinet/stroller diaper-cake was FUN!!



6 comments:

  1. I like this one better than your last version, the diaper wheels are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It was amazing how just adding the bow in the front with a piece of the red ribbon changed the look so much; and it brought the wheels out instead of looking like an eye-sore (like the did in the 1st version of it. lol)

      Thanks for visiting! Hope you come back soon! :)

      Delete
  2. O my WOW! Thats amazing and THE Best one I have ever seen girl! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow.. Thanks Susie! I have one to make this weekend for a little boy, the girl brought me the stuff today!! I can't wait to get started and share it with you all!!

      Delete