Saturday, September 21, 2013

Supporting Brandie Love!

The  Sept. 18th, 2013 performance on the X Factor auditions show, by Brandie Love from Rocky Mount, NC was amazing!!  Her beautiful voice & fantastic song choice wowed the judges and received 4 yeses!! (You go Girl!!)

Shockingly Simon had nothing but good to say and her family was so proud and supporting!!


 

This story gets my attention because I know some of  her family and she has worked so hard to accomplish this dream!!  In the previous days her likes have sky-rocketed to over 100,000; and I believe once auditions are finished up, she will have triple that in no time!!  

Just thought that I would share a great story & I hope you join me in supporting Brandie as she continues this wonderful journey or making her dream of singing come true!! :)

4 comments:

  1. I haven't watched more than an episode here or there of the X Factor show, but this year that has changed!! ~Go Brandie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM BROUGHT TO TEARS EVERTIME I WATCH HER SING ABSOLUTELY A
    A GREAT SINGER. I ALSO PREDICT GOOD THINGS FOR BRANDIE.
    YOU GO GIRL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, there are many great things ahead for her.

      Delete
  3. l really hope that brandie , achieves her dream as she has so much talent and l cant wait
    to hear her sing more songs. Best wishes to a great performer [ follow your dream ]

    ReplyDelete