Thursday, August 16, 2012

Have you got your tickets yet?


   Enrique Iglesis and Jennifer Lopez are in Concert tonight!! I just seen tickets for it listed at Ticket America, staples center tickets, and they will be there tommorrow night too!  I wish I lived in Los Angeles, CA because I would like to go.  I checked around to see if they were coming to my area, but they aren't! :(    Ticket America does have us airways center tickets too; the Phoenix Mercury vs. San Antonia Silver Stars (WOMEN)'s game will be there on Aug. 19 @ 3pm!!  However, I think the best find for me on was at the power balance pavilion formerly arco arena tickets because Carrie Underwood will be there on October 13, 2012!!  The Ringling Bros, and Barnum & Bailey Circus will also be at the Power Balance Pavilion in Sacramento, CA 9/6 thru 9/9.  I know my kids would love that, wouldn't your's?

Which concert/event would you rather attend??

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see Carrie Underwood in concert; I remember pulling for her when she was on American Idol. She has a beautiful voice!

    ReplyDelete