Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Inspiration Tuesday: Believe in Magic?


Today I want to share with you all an inspirational quote; hoping to make this a Tuesday ritual...
"Those Who Don't Believe in Magic, Will Never Find It!" - Roald Dahl
Inspired by the words I read on a Pinterest post on the Red Band Society page, I decided to make this image and share the powerful words with you!


Life is hard, but believing that Magic exist will allow us to hopefully find our true gifts, reach goals, and live a happy and more inspired life.

Red Band Society, a new series that starts tomorrow on FOX, shows how inspiration and even happiness can be found; even in the hardest triumphs of Life!

This has inspired me to try my best to see the positive and search for the magic that will allow me to focus more on the positive; and find my true calling!

Hope you all can find your Magic too!!

*Have a great day & live Life to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment