Thursday, January 10, 2013

Prosecuting Casey Anthony on Lifetime ... Will you watch?

    I remember watching as volunteers searched for missing toddler, Caylee Anthony; and
how it unfolded into the most viewed trial in over a decade when her mother (Casey Anthony) was charged with her murder.

    Casey was the most hated woman in America, so it seemed, as millions of people watched the story unfold and many camped out side a court house in Florida to await the verdict.. only to see a verdict of not guilty to first degree murder.  However, she was found guilty on a couple of the other charges, but only spent a couple more days in jail to finish out the sentence.

    The day Casey was released from jail, she had to be sneaked out due to death threats and many angry volunteers and bystanders who waited outside the jail.  The car was ambushed with these people and she immediately went into hiding.
   
    The prosecutor on the Casey Anthony trail wrote a book afterwards and now Lifetime has made a movie based on the facts and the story of the prosecutor... "Prosecuting Casey Anthony".  Here is a preview of the movie tailor..


    The new movie will air on January 19, 2013 on Lifetime and many are saying that it should have never been made into a movie, but how many of these people will still watch!?  Will you?

 

 

7 comments:

  1. I haven't seen it although eventually I have a feeling I will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched it, but it seemed to show what we had already seen on the News when it happened. It was told from the Prosecutors standpoint; and there were mistakes that probably resulted in her getting off!

      Personally, I thought the Beyond the Headlines show that came on after it, was better.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just too fantastic.
    I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it.

    You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise.

    I can not wait to read much more from you. This is really a
    great website.
    My blog : http://unfilterblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you come often and share your thoughts! :)

      Delete
  3. Gгeat ωebsitе. A lοt of helpful information here.

    I am sending it to several friеndѕ аns aԁditionally sharing in delicіous.
    And certainlу, thаnk уou in уour
    sweat!
    my site > planetside 2 aimbot

    ReplyDelete