Sunday, July 27, 2014

Juicy Rotisserie Chicken


Tonight's dinner is looking tasty in the Rotisserie Oven and it is looking GOOD!

Juicy Rotisserie Chicken

About an hour to go and we'll be able to enjoy this Juicy Rotisserie Chicken!  I love cooking them, but it is somewhat time consuming; therefore, I only get a chance to do one every so often.

BUT.. waiting on it to cook is well worth it!


The chicken is SO tender and juicy, it just tears right off the bone!



     My Elite Cuisine .8Cu. Ft. Toaster Oven with Rotisserie was a Birthday Gift; and I have to admit it is one of my favorites!



      So far the only part I have used is the Rotisserie oven and warming buns in the top, but there are a lot of recipes that come along with it to try in the future!

     Does anyone else have this oven?  If so, PLEASE share your favorite meals you cook with it!



1 comment: