Thursday, April 3, 2014

Diaper-Cake: Baby Girl Stroller with Dancing Shoes and Singing Birds


A few months back I did another Diaper Cake... and once again, it was for a little girl!  I have used the same blanket on a few diaper cakes; therefore, I wanted something different!  I really love being able to do some things like this every now and then because I hardly get to do it much any more...

 I loved this Diaper-Cake!  The color-combo worked nicely together and it just gave me a sweet feeling inside when I looked at it! I only wish that I could have found a blanket to match the ballet slippers.. that would have turned out nicely, I think!  What do you think?

 


I made this one for a family member.  We went to the store and she picked out a few things she liked and what I needed; and in a few hours, this is what we had!

I have to say that the first time I made a Diaper-Cake, it took me a little while (lol); but after making a few now, the time has diminished a lot!

Please.. Share your thoughts and your creative Diaper-Cakes or other gift ideas with us!!

6 comments:

  1. I am very happy to read your articles it’s very useful for me, 
    and I am completely satisfied with your website. 
    All comments and articles are very useful and very good.
    Your blog is very attention-grabbing. I am loving all of the in.
    turn you are sharing with each one!….

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to read your articles it’s very useful for me, 
    and I am completely satisfied with your website. 
    All comments and articles are very useful and very good.
    Your blog is very attention-grabbing. I am loving all of the in.
    turn you are sharing with each one!….

    ReplyDelete
  3. No mention about the pricing range?? How much is the pricing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't normally sell them, just made a few for a couple of friends. However, if I have to buy the items and make it I'd say at least $50 because you're looking at at least $25 in the items to make it (if not more).

      Delete