Thursday, August 22, 2013

Living the Chaotic Life

Just wanted to say that I am sorry about not being around much.. things have been complete chaos around here all summer; and I try not to bore you all with all of my hardships and frustrations!  However, it is Life, & Life does come with all of these things; so, I am sure that you could relate!

Since my last Blog, So Close, Yet, So far Away, I have been completing Scholarship applications in hopes that I will get some help finishing up my degree program.  I would hate to know that I got this far and had to wait to come up with all that money to complete a few classes.

My current class is Stomping My Butt (lol).. wow, it is SO unbelievably hard; but it is my last week (Thank God); however, I did contact my adviser to ask for a break before my next class.  With the kids going back to school and all it would be nice to have a week off just to rest, get the house intact, and try to get my Office program re-installed (another story for another day, lol).

BUT... By the time my instructor got back to me.. another issue had occurred and therefor, I requested 2 weeks because this is what I see on my laptop screen now (UGH)...



Life has been CRAZY.. without a doubt, but I am trying to remind myself every time a new problem comes up, that 'Good things come to those who wait!'  I sure hope so because I have been waiting for quite a bit now; and hoping that good things start to flow my way SOON!

Anyways.. I just wanted you all to know that I haven't forgotten about 'Life'.. Just been experiencing the chaotic part of it lately.

I hope that you all are having a great day & know that happier thoughts are soon to come!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment