Wednesday, August 14, 2013

So close, yet so far away

So.. I've been going to school 2010 And I'm  only four classes away from my degree. Only to find out I will not have enough money to pay for all of my remaining classes.
Trying to get a degree and get a better job... only to be shot down as I'm approaching the end!
The whole point and getting loans and grants is because not many people  have that kind of money to pay out of pocket for classes, at least I don't. 
My financial advisor assured me that there are grants and/or scholarships that I could apply for that can help me finish this journey, but there could be some out of pocket costs before I get done.. ugh.  This sucks!
For now... I'm hoping that things will go in my favor and I can finish a huge goal that I set for myself! However,  I do worry that with my luck they won't. 
Being so close only to get knocked down would be such a huge disappointment in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment