Friday, October 12, 2012

Unheard Cries For Help

Yesterday a young girl, Amanda Todd, committed suicide after being targeted and bullied by some guy she met online; and by kids in school because of the cruelty he inflicted.

My heart breaks for her family and friends; and it infuriates me to no end!!  Bullying has to stop; I mean, how many young and beautiful kids are going to have to commit suicide for it to stop.

I think that laws need to be stricter, internet bullying has to be punished, and kids (teenagers especially) have to learn that their horrible words not only hurt, but kill!

Please, keep this family in your prayers....





According to what I have read and seen on supporting Facebook pages and other sites; Amanda uploaded this video in September 2012. I just wish that someone, that could have helped, would have seen these unheard cries for help; and done something before it was too late!

~R.I.P Amanda Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment