Thursday, October 11, 2012

Personalized Yearbooks are Custom for Each Student and No Cost to Your School

    I was looking at some digital scrapbooking stuff tonight and came across something that I thought was pretty cool... Custom Yearbooks!! I watched the video on everything worked and I thought that it was an awesome idea...

    O.kay....
Do you have your High School Yearbook?  (Ah.. Yeah)  Do you ever look at it? (lol, not for years)

    Most of us aren't in our High School Yearbooks, but once or twice... Do they really tell the story of YOUR High School years or are they about all the popular kids or sports.  Custom Yearbooks with TreeRing are customized to each student.. their story!  So, in 20 years when they pull the High School Yearbook out.. it will retell their story of the year school!

     I think that Yearbooks that can tell a personal story will be more memorable than the traditional ones; however, this is just my personal opinion. 


                            Check out TreeRing at the link below & let me know what you think!?!?
TreeRing Yearbooks, Personalized Yearbooks are Custom for Each Student and No Cost to Your School

No comments:

Post a Comment