Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Just watched 50 Shades of Grey

WOW!  Somehow at this moment I think of how GRATEFUL I am that I decided not to go to the theater to watch this with a bunch of my friends (lol).  In my previous post The 50 Shades of Grey Hype I talked about how much the movie had been talked about before people watched it, yet I didn't see the same effect afterwards.

As I mentioned, I have never read any of the 50 Shades of Grey books prior to watching!

The movie was really good, I like how the captured the intensiveness that the characters were supposed to be feeling in the situations and how Christian started to become vulnerable in ways he couldn't understand.  My best friend has read all of the books and loved the movie; however, she said the movie didn't compare to the book.  I think most that have read it probably thought the same thing!

Books are always better because they can capture so much more with the words, in my opinion.  I have heard the same reviews from people with the comparison of the books/movies of the Twilight series.  I don't like to read; so, I wouldn't be able to compare them at all.

50 Shades of Grey was, in my opinion, a good adult movie; and I hope that they do movies for the other two books.  However, I DID NOT like the way the ended the movie... at all!!  I guess they did this to open the door for part 2, hopefully!

Have you watched the movie?  Read the book(s)?  What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment