Thursday, April 4, 2013

Do you love to capture all of your Memories?

I love looking at all the pictures of my girls when they were small.  I take the scrapbooks out every so often and look at the memories that were captured over the years; and I'm so thankful that I saved them.

However, some of my pictures have began to fade and I have been scanning them to the computer in order to keep them safe; but recently I decided to start making digital scrapbooks that I can put onto a disk, printed, or given as gifts with the MyMemories Suite v4.

.. and I have decided to give a copy away to someone else where they can do the same!

Do you want a FREE copy of My Memories Suite v4?

... ENTER this Give-A-Way and YOU could be the lucky WINNER!!


  This month I have decided to Give-A-Way a FREE copy of my new, favorite Digital Scrapbooking Software..  the MyMemories Suite v4 (a  $39.97 value!).










The deadline to enter this special Give-A-Way..  April 15, 2013

 MyMemories Suite v4 is an awesome piece of digital software and it is so easy to use and SO much FUN!

You can Create your very own personal albums, scrapbooks, or add movie clips to your scrapbooks; making your scrapbooks interactive and unique...

The possibilities seem endless!  ... I have only had it a few weeks and I am addicted already!





To Enter:

  1. Go to www.MyMemories.com  
  2. Browse the different digital scrapbook kits 
  3. Decide which Digital Paper Pack or Layout you like or an idea you could use it for in one of your Scrapbooks.
  4. And  SHARE IT WITH US ALL HERE ON LIFE or on my FB page (link on the left)!
  5. Post your choice before Midnight (EST) on April 15th, 2013!
  6. I will do a random drawing on the 16th (if we have at least 5 entries) to see who the winner is & email them the link they need for their FREE full version!

Simple as That!!


**Let's Get Started!  

Hurry...  I can't wait to see which one's you all like and give one of you a FREE copy of the MyMemories Suite v4 digital scrapbooking software!

**At least 5 entries are needed for this contest to end and declare a winner.

**If you love to capture your memories and want your FREE full version copy Of MyMemories Suite v4.. Reply to this post now...  

Share your choice of Digital Paper or Layout (with the link) 
and You will be ENTERED into Life's Give-A-Way!!


** Make sure to Share this with all your friends!!







*If you want to check out the digital scrap-booking software or download a free trial of the MyMemories Suite v4  (if you just can't wait for the contest to end).. go to www.mymemories.com.

*For discounts on your download before the contest ends or after it has ended... Use the code STMMMS32432 for $20 in bonuses.. $10 off the full version software and $10 in the store.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the superb work!

    Here is my webpage ... waist height ratio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello & Thank you!

      Would you like to join this give-a-way? If so go to www.mymemories.com and find a favorite layout and share.. and your enter! :) Simple as That! Hope you enter!!

      Thanks again for your kind words & I hope you stop by often! :)

      Delete