Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Define a Champion?


  When we think of what a Champion is, we often look at the competitors in sports; like all the gold, bronze, and silver winners in the on-going Olympics!

  If you would have asked me yesterday how I would define a champion, I would have answered pretty much the same as the first sentence in this blog...   However, I have been looking at that a bit different today because of a quote I read earlier!

  I had to go pick up some supplies for my mom this afternoon and on the white board in the hall, there was a quote that said... "A Champion is Someone Who Never Gives Up on their Dreams!" (unknown author)

  I love short, powerful quotes that make you think about life differently!!
               
Quotes that ....
  • Inspire us to be a better person
  • Encourage us to chase our dreams
  • or that simply make us remember a special moment/person and SMILE!
What are the quotes that you love?  Share them and help brighten someone else's day!! :)

4 comments:

  1. A couple of summers ago I was trying my hardest to loose weight and live healthy; and I had went back to school as well (after 15+ years).

    Long story/short... I was down on myself and really was at the point that I did not believe that I could accomplish either one at the time.

    So, I can up with a quote and started saying it to myself in the mirror every morning.. lol, I know this sounds silly; but it really did help in some ways. It's hard to explain how little things like that could help us in Life, but whatever helps!! Right? :)

    Anyways, my quote that I use the most is

    "Stay Focused & Believe in yourself!!" and I tried always adding a You Can Do It as well (lol).

    **Make sure to add your favorite quotes too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Nobody will believe in you unless you believe in yourself." -Liberace

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back!" ~Babe Ruth

    ReplyDelete