Friday, October 5, 2012

Setting and Tracking Your Goals

A friend asked me to do a Potty Training chart for her daughter; so, I have been looking around for idea's on what kind of accomplishments the charts would have and so on.  I came across the  Disney Princess Potty Training Chart | Potty Training Concepts chart and many others that can be printed for Free right from home.     They have Dora, The Cars, Basic Charts, and other character charts as well.

~If you are looking for a great potty training chart or concepts; check it out, the site is 100% focused on this topic.

Charts are a great way for kids to track their goals and accomplishments; and adults too.  Personally, I love Goal For It (www.goalforit.com) because I can track personal goals, the kids goals (with rewards), create and track lists, and even set household goals.  All of which I am able to print or track online; and I can set personal goals that I can decide to keep private or share.

Setting and Tracking your goals can help you accomplish things; and help kids work hard to accomplish their as well.  So, I hope that this can help you or a friend reach your goals!


No comments:

Post a Comment