Thursday, January 22, 2015

A New Hobby

Recently I got a new hobby when I became interested in Window Decals.  However, I learned quickly that my machine has major limitations!

I added the software I needed for more options, to my Christmas list; and my husband and kids got it for me! :)  I knew I was getting it, watched them wrap it, then had to wait 2 whole weeks to play with it... IT WAS TORTURE (lol)!!

Since then, I have been having a BLAST cutting new things!!

A few days ago I decided to cut an image that I had saved in my digital scrapping files that I use to doodle here and there.

After cutting the pink cancer symbol with gloves, I decided I wanted a background.. So I went with gold.  It's hard to see in the photo, but I love it!!

I have enjoyed doing different initials for windows, the wide variety of choices that are available, is amazing; and opens up the world of creativity! :)



I don't have my pictures right now because my desktop crashed recently, I Hope to share some others with you soon!!

Have a great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment