Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Miley had Twins!

Last week, I told you all about Miley being Pregnant; and today she had them  (Congrats, Miley)!

I am a little worried though because she has only had 2, Twins (lol)!

This is not typical for a Rottweiler according to the vet *(and from what I have experienced with another Rottie), but not to say it couldn't happen; however, it could be possible that she's not done and could have some more still.

As of now we have 2 puppies.. a boy (which came first @ 10: 47 am) and a girl (came @ 11:50).  Hard to tell if they will resemble her or not considering she was knocked-up by a stray (this still irritates me, lol).  They both appear to be solid black; however, I have not handled them much.

I have been a little worried about her though... I hope that she has delivered all she needs too or that her body is just taking it's time (like our's do sometimes) and she isn't having and trouble!

Have you ever experienced this or know someone that has?  i would love to hear that everything was alright in your case; or know if I need to be taking other actions!

Thanks for any feedback!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment