Saturday, April 27, 2013

No One's life is unjudgeable!

     In a conversation with an old friend, that I ran into a few weeks back, we caught up on each other's lives and reminisced about old times; and it was quite nice.  Looking back on the conversation that we had and I realized how easy it can be to judge another person and to be judged as well!

     I was reading the posts on my wall on FB last week and one caught my eye... a friend was ranting and raving about 'someone' (I'm not sure who), that pissed them off.  It happens to us all, but Social Media  really allows people to 'put it out there', if you know what I mean. lol

    No One's life is unjudgeable.. I know I have my faults and I'm sure that you do too!

     My neighbors  friends, family, and even myself.. do things that could be seen as negative, bad, or hurtful by someone with a different outlook on life.. but so often we judge others without looking at our own lives or the things that the person staring back at us in the mirror is doing first.   What could I change to be a better, what could you do to be?

    I read a picture quote that said to "Spread a Smile and it will Brighten another's Day!".. and I think this is so true!

    The next time I am tempted to say what someone else should be doing in their life or why I don't understand why they do some things they do.. I am going to remember to look at my life from outside the box and see what I need to fix as well.  I want to better that woman in the mirror and always remember that no one's life is unjudgeable; and I hope you will too!

     ... Hope you have an awesome day and find something new that brings you true happiness in this life.  See ya soon!

2 comments:

  1. thats why I am afraid of FB for one reason along many others! Its aweful. Great post girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl; and I agree with you on that Susie!

      Delete