Monday, November 5, 2012

Life's weekly inspiration...

This week I thought I would share a song with you all that I love.. "A Beautiful Day" by Indie Arie.  If you are a faithful Good Morning America (GMA) viewer, you will recognize it!

The lyrics say it all!  Just these three short sentences below make you want to have a beautiful day.. a happy day!

"Let's make this a Wonderful..
 Let's make this a Powerful
  Let's make this A Beautiful Day"

I first heard this song on the radio, but did not know the artist so I couldn't find it.  Then one morning I was watching GMA and Indie Arie was on, singing it!  Come to find out Robin Roberts worked with her on it when she was diagnosed with cancer a few years back; it's been awhile (I'm not sure of all the details, sorry).

I feel in love with this song and whenever I would wake up in a bad mood or feeling like I was gonna have a crappy day...

I would turn on this song and fell better in some way or another..   It's hard to describe really!

Anyways.. lol.  I hope you listen to it this week and have A Beautiful Day!!  :)



Listen and read the Lyrics of A Beautiful Day on this YouTube Video..

No comments:

Post a Comment