Thursday, August 23, 2012

My most embarrassing moment


One of the most embarrassing moments of my life happened not long after my husband and I moved into our own place.

We were young, only 18/19 years old, with no kids and enjoying having the time of our lives.

One afternoon we were enjoying each other's company as grown-ups in love would... I'll leave it at that (lol). Sitting around watching television in our birthday suits when he swears that someone is at the house.

I had not heard anything!! I figured that he was trying to trick me, like he loved to do; and I swore he was just kidding with me.

"Seriously", he said.. "There is someone here!"

Well, I did not believe him... so, I got up.. buck-naked.. walked over to the door, and slung it open! Saying to him... "See! There is no-one here!"

BUT.. THERE WAS!! OMGosh... It was MY MOM!! (LMAO)

I was so embarrassed that I immediately slammed the door in her face! Once I was dressed and went back to the door, I did not want to open it back up (lol) because I was mortified!

The first words out of her mouth when I opened the door back up was, "Tell him I heard him running to the back of the house" (lol).

If I would have even thought for a second that there was someone there, I would not have opened that door; especially, if I would have known that it was my mom (I guess better than my dad, lol). I know she wished I had not opened it either because she was embarrassed too, but no ways as much as I was!! I truly believe that this was the most embarrassing moment in my life... However, today it does get a good laugh!



No comments:

Post a Comment