Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Brittany Maynard Fund

Brittany has decided for her Life to end on November 1st... 

Should we have the choice to end Life if we choose?  This is a debatable subject among many people, for sure; and I feel it to be personally as well.  

I came across Brittany Maynard's story on Facebook when it was shared by ABC 11 News.  The comments reflected so many different viewpoints (Good/Bad-Supporting/Judging), and I had different opinions among myself on the topic as well... I'm torn.

I see the meaning and unselfishness in the decision; however, I know that tests and medical professionals don't always know everything... what IF?

However, Brittany's story is touching, and BRAVE in my opinion... and I think the love & support for her is remarkable!  

Watch Brittany's story and let me know What you think?

The Brittany Maynard Fund

No comments:

Post a Comment