Thursday, January 30, 2014

Another Girl

Recently, I did a diaper-cake for a friend who had a beautiful baby girl!  I was sick when the Baby Shower took place; therefore, I never made it until she gave birth.  I was thrilled at the reactions from people as I carried it up to her room in the hospital.

This one was prepared in about an hour and a half, due to short timing; but I think it turned out alright, she seemed to have loved it!

My 3rd Diaper-Cake


I have to do another one next month for another little girl (wishing someone would have a boy).  This time I am going to try something completely different, sorta like the little boy one I did a while back.  I can't wait to get another chance to do something for a boy because I have seen a layered diaper-cake that I have got to do! :)  It is similar to the same this...


This is a diaper-cake a friend did as a center-piece for her cousin's shower. I thought it was rather cute!

The little boy one I seen it layered the same, but uses camo receiving blankets, cute shoes to top, and some confetti type stuff to deck-it-up...

I'll have to see if I can locate it to show you!




Another Girl Diaper-Cake, but it sure is fun creating them; and most of all knowing I gave a heart-felt gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment