Saturday, April 26, 2014

Ordering Flowers Online

I'm not one to order/purchase online; however, I did recently due to  situation out of my control!

My brother-in-law passed away a few weeks ago and I wasn't able to make it to the funeral.  He lived a few hours away and my local florist costs to get a flower delivered there was a little outrageous in my opinion.

I tried finding a Florist in the area and the prices were steep, to say the least.  I came across Flower Delivery Express during my search and the flowers looked beautiful; however, I was a little skeptical because you never know if you'll get what you paid for when you order online (or with someone new)!  

After much debate, I decided to purchase a Easter Lily for $39.99 at Flower Delivery Express; and my sister told me that the Lily was beautiful!  :)

I'm glad that things were as they appeared on the website and the flower was delivered on time!!  I will definitely go with them again in the future if I find myself in the same situation; however, they were a little cheaper than my local florist so I may decide to try them again for local delivery!

Just thought that I would share my experience with you all; and let you know that I was pleased with the service I received from them.

You Never know when you may need a good flower service; and knowing a company has worked out well for someone else is always nice to consider (in my opinion).

Have you ever shopped with Flower Deliver Express?  If so, what was your experience like?  If not, next time you need a service, check them out; and let us know what you think of them!


**This post is stickily my opinion, based on my experience; and I have not been paid to say so and I am not affiliated with them either!



3 comments:

  1. I seriously love your blog.. Pleasant colors & theme.
    Didd you make this website yourself? Please reply back aas I'm wanting tto create
    my own personal website and want to learn where youu got this fromm or what the theme is called.

    Many thanks!

    Have a look at my webpage ... Luxury accommodation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am using Google Blog here and the layout is from a template. Hope this helps!

      Delete
  2. Its fantastic to read something on Ordering Flowers Online.Well written post everyone send gifts to their love or relatives so its good idea. Send online flowers is the best way to send as early as possible anywhere in india.
    buy flower bouquets online

    ReplyDelete