Saturday, June 22, 2013

Missing In Action

 Hello Readers..

I just wanted to post quickly and say that I am sorry that I have been MIA lately..

I have had a few family issues to deal with in the past weeks (months) that have required my full attention.  I am hoping that things will slow down soon and get back to normal, but I just don't know if that is still a possibility or not!

The past few weeks have really made me think about how we treasure the people in our lives, how the small things can make a huge impact, how our medical system is out of whack, and how caring for our aging parents can be challenging!  I will share some of these thoughts in my future posts, but for now I just don't think it would be such a good idea!

 But for now.. I just want you all to know I haven't dropped off the Blogging Map (lol) or missing in action any longer; and ask you to keep my family in your thought and prayers if you'd like! (& Thanks in advance)

I hope all is well with each one of you; and that you are learning something new with each given day & that you are showing those you love, just how much! :)

See ya Soon!    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment