Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I am addicted!

OMG.. I'm gonna have to buy a hub to store all of my MyMemorys Suite (MMS) freebies and cool stuff!

Over the past month, I have seen so many AMAZING pages from others, and I have snagged a ton of awesome kits... best of all, they were ALL Free!  :)

Prom is right around the corner and it has given me a reason to play with the software more and more... and I can honestly say that I am ADDICTed ((lol))!!  I just wish I had more time to mess with it!  I can't wait to get the Prom pages finished...

Over Mother's Day I have a family member & a friend that were struggling this Holiday because they lost their babies.. ((So, Sad))

So, I threw together a few things I found online,used a freebie kit background from the MMS shop, and added some word art..

It didn't take long to put together, but it was a sweet gesture that I could share with them (and other mom's in their situation) to let them know they were thought of on Mother's Day!

I have always loved to scrapbook, and being able to create digital pages is awesome!!  But MMS can be used for so much more... I have seen a lady that has created all kinds of banners and timeline covers with the software.  I can't wait to learn all of the possibilities that MMS offers.  I bet the possibilities all endless!

If you haven't tried the software, check it out at www.MyMemories.com and take advantage of the free trial; and make sure to use the code in the sidebar (to your right) to get a great discount if when you decide to keep it (lol).

*If you are a MMS owner.. What do you love about MMS?  & Feel free to hare your awesome creations (if you'd like)

No comments:

Post a Comment